Old Allentown Preservation Association - Membership
One way of showing your support for Old Allentown Preservation Association is by becoming a member.
Your membership allows OAPA to continue the vital work of neighborhood revitalization through physical improvements and community development programming.
For more than 40 years, the strength and success of OAPA can be attributed to the support of its members and a corps of volunteers giving countless hours benefiting the neighborhood. Many residents have become members of OAPA, the organization entrusted with enhancing a quality of life unique to the City of Allentown.
Annual membership contributions represent a willingness to support the efforts that benefit Allentown's premiere historic district and create a strong sense of community. OAPA members experience fun social events throughout the entire year. These membership dues are the sole source of funding for all social events.
Benefits of membership include the pride of supporting revitalization in your community, as well as:
- Exclusive invites to 4 Member only events each year
- Discounted House Tour Tickets
- E-mail Announcements and invites to events in the Downtown area
- Opportunity to join one of our neighborhood committees
- Various discounts to downtown restaurants, home improvement stores, etc.
- Happy hours/member gatherings
- Notices regarding zoning hearings in the neighborhood
- Membership fees are tax deductible.